Cookies are short text files that are stored on a user’s device hard drive after he or she visits a website. On subsequent visits, cookies are sent back to the website. This allows the website to e.g. remember the user’s preferences and choices to enhance the user experience, such as the language selection for the duration of the session. Cookies can also be used to collect data for visitor statistics. Cookies are session cookies and persistant cookies:
- SESSION COOKIES disappear from the computer as soon as the browser is closed.
- PERSISTANT COOKIES remain stored on your computer until they are deleted or expired.
Essential cookies from Skyogini.com
The following essential cookies are used on Skyogini.com:
- Session cookie to identify whether you have closed the cookie notification window.
- Persistent cookie (1 month) to identify whether you have blocked the use of third-party cookies.
- Persistent cookie (1 month) to identify whether you have accepted all cookies.
- Session cookie to identify the logged-in user.
The essential cookies on the Skyogini website do not store your personal information.
Third Party Cookies
Blocking third party cookies
You can block third-party cookies by clicking “Accept only the essential cookies” at the bottom of the page. If you have accepted all the cookies and come to different thoughts later, click on the button below to open the cookie settings bar at the bottom of the page, where you can change the selection you made.Cookie Settings
Information collected by third parties
Use the links below to find out what information third parties, in this case Google, collect about you and influence how they use the information they collect.
Block all cookies in your browser settings
Below are instructions on how to block cookies in the most common browsers.
- In Internet Explorer, you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and selecting “Block All Cookies” with the slider.
- In Firefox, you can adjust cookie settings by clicking “Tools”, “Settings” and “Privacy”.
- In Safari, you can adjust cookie settings by clicking “Settings” and “Privacy”.
- In Google Chrome, you can adjust cookie settings by clicking “Settings” and “Privacy”.
If you would like more information about our cookie policies, please feel free to contact us.
Changes to this cookie